Etana Custody was founded in 2014 to provide a solution to capital market participants who required a reliable and trustworthy custodian, particularly in the digital currency and retail foreign exchange (Forex) space. A by-product of this was Etana’s ability to act as a clearing venue for OTC transactions in a seamless and trustworthy environment all contained within a single ecosystem. Etana is a leader and innovator in this niche while establishing a loyal customer following.
Our vision is to offer client-based solutions that meet the growing demand of Capital and Digital Markets through trust, innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Establish ongoing effective processes and controls to understand, enhance, and manage client’s compliance.
- Provide guidance to the business teams on existing and upcoming regulatory requirements relating to the capital markets and digital currency markets.
- Lead core documentation on compliance efforts, and ensure proper record-keeping associated with each program.
- Clearly and timely communicate findings, determinations and recommendations to management and stakeholders, both at periodic intervals and as needed regarding escalated or high-risk compliance issues, in order to accomplish compliance goals.
Your Experiences and Skills
- 2-3 years experience with financial regulatory compliance relating to KYC/AML
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and ability to learn SAAS programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business/Legal
- Preferred experience in financial management in a finance/tech environment
- Demonstrable ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships and be seen as a topic authority, objective source of information and trusted advisor
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Perks and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees. This includes health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k with matching, and transportation benefits. This is a ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company while working with sharp, motivated co-workers. Frequent employee events and gatherings is part of the fun office environment in the growing and thriving downtown Denver location.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Etana's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Etana!