Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded team player who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail; effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; willingness to mentor and learn, and a strong sense of accountability.
As a Commissions and Payroll Analyst, you will work closely with our Sales, Finance, and Human Resources teams to manage/calculate accurate commissions data and process company-wide payroll for our employees. To be successful, you would need to have clear communication with our vendors, executives, and employees to ensure timely commissions, payroll, and travel and entertainment payments. Here at Automox, we are customer obsessed, therefore it is critical that this role can actively embrace and demonstrate this mantra!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Prepare, audit, and process complex commissions and other variable-pay structures monthly via data analysis, aggregation, and automation.
- Track quota attainment, provide ad-hoc analysis, and maintain/improve internal commissions processes as necessary to keep up with demand and/or compensation changes.
- Process semi-monthly payroll for 350+ employees accurately, timely, and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for auditing travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Assist with month end closes processes as needed for support and coverage - including overflow assistance with our customer billing processes for renewals, expansions, new customer deals, and usage billing.
- Help document, implement, and maintain appropriate accounting policies, processes and internal controls as the company continues to scale.
- Support annual financial audit and income tax engagements as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4+ years of experience in a sales compensation operations environment is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in payroll processing: multi-state payroll experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Must be a quick learner, able to work independently with minimal instruction, and effective with time management while balancing multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful results.
- Solid experience with cloud-based information systems (NetSuite, Chargebee, Rippling, Airbase, SalesForce, etc.)
- High attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent independent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and Google Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full-time permanent employees.
Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
Adoption benefits, Parental leave
We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary $72,500.
All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.