Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
Key role in the company ambition to build a first in class data function that will drive a data led culture across the business. This function will provide analysis and support that enables the business leaders to drive the Company forward towards its ambitious growth targets.
The Data Insights Team is the F,P&A function within the wider Matillion finance team and this role sits firmly within this fast-paced, dynamic environment as the Company embarks on a process of VC backed rapid scaling.
This role is intended to provide the bridge between our Go to Market (Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Success) functions and our wider finance function, working closely with the heads of these teams on a range of areas including but not limited to trading forecasts, managing budgets, workforce planning, compensation schemes and sales targets.
What you will be doing
- Business partner our Go to Market function. Providing support, analysis and a sounding board to the heads of these teams.
- Deliver and contribute to a range of weekly/monthly/quarterly trading reporting as well as contributing to wider monthly/quarterly finance deliverables and investor presentations.
- Maintain trading forecasts and models, work with relevant teams to constantly adjust and optimise.
- Deliver on a range of ad-hoc reporting as requested by Go to Market heads and wider Executive team.
- Development, implementation and improvement of processes and procedures to enable the finance function to be ‘built to scale’.
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated with a professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Relevant industry FP&A experience
- Strong modelling and reporting skills
- Experience with data visualisation software, ideally Tableau is desirable
- Experience at rapid scale businesses, in particular software businesses is desirable
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible working culture
- Company Equity
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.