Commercial Finance Leader at FIS
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, our need for a skilled and seasoned finance team grows. Being a player in the payments processing industry requires a savvy team of experts who can easily navigate the often complex and sophisticated world of rules and regulations associated with running a large business. By ensuring our finances are clear and compliant, we can monitor and measure our successes and discover new areas for growth.
The Commercial Finance Leader distills technical analysis of the current financial climate and trends in financial performance into reports and recommendations for how the business operates. By gathering, analyzing, preparing and summarizing recommendations based on financial analysis, he/she will be critical in advisement of business moves such as acquisitions, operational forecasting and other financial plans. Worldpay's growth is contingent on finding new avenues to stretch; being well-informed on the financial environment allows us to measure the risk and move forward.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of the budget.
- Manages the activities of the Financial Analyst staff.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team.
- Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Establishes operational objectives, work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.