Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes after prior earnings:
- Jeffries: “Firing on all cylinders.”
- Morgan Stanley: “Near flawless execution. Succeeding where others are stumbling.”
- Bank of America-Merrill Lynch: “Enterprise traction still in the early innings; accelerating subscription revenues.”
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results-driven Collections Supervisor to liaison internally and externally with valued stakeholders in the enterprise and signature divisions. Experience in a fast-growing and sales- and services-facing environment with high level of customer focus is highly preferred.
The Collections Supervisor will maintain strong partnership with Customer Service, Sales and Finance teams to identify root cause analysis on delinquent accounts receivables as it relates to enterprise and signature accounts expectations and contractual obligations. The ideal candidate will drive and implement initiatives to maximize returns through best-in-class strategies. Strong operations, analytical and execution skills is necessary to succeed in this role.
This is a unique opportunity to combine a high-level collections approach in a high-touch customer-facing environment. It is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Director of Global Collections.
- Work closely with internal Customer Success, Sales and Billing Operations teams to gather customer disputes and identify root causes of delinquency
- Quickly identify, elevate and remove barriers to achieve goals and objectives
- Develop key collaborative partnership (internal/external) to drive operational excellence and ongoing relationships
- Begin direct collection activity for all enterpriser and signature accounts
- Prepare, analyze and summarize reporting and presentations for collection and operating effectiveness accurately and timely
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Supervisory experience with customer service and finance background
- Background with sales operations, client services or deal desk preferred
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel and client representatives in a professional, courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
For more information please visit www.ringcentral.com.