Position at Funding Circle US
We are seeking an experienced Collections Manager to join our expanding loan Servicing, Collections, & Recoveries team in downtown Denver, CO. In this role, you will provide daily operational support and day to day management of internal collections for our loan servicing portfolio.
He/She will provide daily operational support, collection performance monitoring (e.g., cure & roll rates) as well as collector performance and KPI’s.
The position reports to the US Head of Servicing, Collections & Recoveries.
As a Collections Manager you will…
- Manage the pre-default collection team (1-90 day delinquencies)
- Meet weekly & monthly collection cure and roll rate goals
- Seek out and communicate opportunities to continuously improve, standardize and streamline the company's A/R administrative and collections processes
- Manages and maintain positive relations with both internal and external customers
- Provide weekly reports for management
- Drive improvements in cure, roll and default rates
- Update State, Federal and municipal regulatory compliance requirements as needed
- Conduct team performance and compliance reviews
- Develop additional reporting to measure performance (e.g., KPI’s, etc.)
- Knowledge of FDCPA
- Experience drafting policy and procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and process improvement skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with customers and vendors
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Sales Force, MS Office (Excel and Word), intermediate/advanced level in Excel, including proficiency with lookups and pivot tables a plus
You’ve been there and done this…
- 5-10 years of relevant management experience in commercial and or consumer collections
- A strong understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g., Federal, State, Municipal)
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset with keen attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to build and implement scalable processes
- A team player who can problem solve and is able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- A strong work ethic, enjoy getting your “hands dirty,” and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
It would be great if you’ve also…
- Lending or other financial services experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Technical aptitude and/or experience developing systems and processes
- Identifies with our mission, “to build a better financial world”
- Aligns with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure
Why Join Us?
We’re transforming Finance everyday that makes the economic engine of countries do better! Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit:
Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.