Chief Revenue Officer at Choozle
At Choozle we count on our executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, driving measurable progress that aligns with our Values. We are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission - a strong and proven leader that will manage and grow key departments including sales , client service/solutions, demand generation, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute against the current strategic and revenue plans, focusing on expansion to new customer segments, while optimizing overall revenue operations to support significant scale. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
Choozle is the market leader in self-service, buy-side, digital advertising software for the middle market. We support thousands of marketers of all shapes and sizes with our proprietary blend of technology and solutions that provides a flexible, on-demand partnership tailored to drive scalable business results. A high-growth and profitable organization, Choozle recently sourced institutional investment to further accelerate our technology innovation and revenue growth. As a values and culture based organization, our mission is to create and nurture amazing careers while creating scalable value alongside our cherished clients. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, but will qualify the right candidates for distributed opportunities across the country.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Report into the CEO, and partner with other executive team members to execute the current corporate strategic plan and contribute to the development of future plans and strategies
- Optimize and grow the global sales and account management teams that drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles - nurture and coach all levels of the revenue team to align individual growth with overall organizational goals
- Build and foster creative and high-performing teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Set clear sales goals in the budgeting process, tie them to clear and logical compensation plans, then meet and exceed those goals
- Oversee the demand generation group which is responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of sales and marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels; partner with the marketing teams to ensure proper go-to-market strategies, support, and materials for both inbound and outbound revenue efforts
- Manage the channel partnership team responsible for cultivating our existing integrated partner relationships and have a deep focus on acquiring new partners to grow channel and partner demand
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments with other functional groups within Choozle ensuring clear industry leadership within our sector
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics to the CEO and the Board of Directors that will ensure long-term competitive advantages
- Stay well-connected with customers to communicate market needs are being incorporated with the CTO into product development and innovation
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Participate in contract negotiations with key clients, channel partners, and other key partner
WHO ARE YOU
- 10+ years in diversified sales/revenue leadership roles, implementing and revenue growth within advertising and marketing technology/software, and/or technology driven media organizations
- Demonstrated history of building and coaching high-performance teams that operate within the values of the organization
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new sales and positioning strategies, demand generation, branding, and partnerships
- Significant general management experience and ownership of P&L
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy - developing and delivering presentations that align all teams across the organization
- Experience in working directly with the CEO and senior executive team, experience in supporting board of directors led initiatives
- History of decision-making based on business metrics and the ability to synthesize industry trends to impact near and medium term strategies
- Cursory technical experience to oversee the investment and development of the sales and technology stacks that support the organization
- Compensation Base Salary Range: $190,000 - $259,000 (base salary will be matched to experience, domain expertise, and demonstration of past performance)
- Variable compensation will be dependent on experience, based on performance, and highly competitive relative to the ad/marketing technology industry
- Substantial equity will be provided to align the CRO with organizational objectives
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN DENVER, COLORADO
BENEFITS / POSITION INFO
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote Flexibilty
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.