Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professional with a focus on collaboration. We value teamwork and relationships that deliver results. In order to foster a close-knit team, we provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A sessions with the CEO. If you enjoy fast-paced environments that embrace innovation and strive to reach challenging goals, please apply today!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will play a crucial role in our growth strategy. We are seeking a passionate thought leader and data analytics subject matter expert that will lead and guide us through financial, legal, accounting and business decisions.
What you will do:
- Oversee all aspects of Business Insights and Data Management processes, technologies and architectures
- Lead a team of finance and data analytics professionals to develop and implement effective business analytics programs and methods that support and guide our growth strategies
- Provide expertise and data-based analytics for our annual strategic planning, budgeting process, and forecasting
- Develop effective performance measures and monitoring systems that drive company measurement, reporting, and analytics across all business functions including finance, sales, marketing, product, planning, and customer metrics
- Maintain and analyze forecasts of key financial results such as sales, renewals, profitability, cash flow, etc.
- Ensure the highest levels of integrity are maintained in all accounting, legal, and tax-related matters
- Advance the role to ensure that proper close, reporting, compliance, data governance, policies, and controls are developed and maintained
- Ensure high levels of data warehousing management, design, and delivery are met and enhanced as needed
What you will bring:
- Ten+ years of related experience in progressively higher levels of responsibility in operations, preferably in a SAAS organization, including at least five years of experience building and maintaining BI applications, data management processes and data integration platforms preferred
- Experience leading Finance, Business Analytics, or a related function, preferably with an organization operating at $40M
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Data Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, and former or current CPA license desired
- Master’s Degree in Business/Data Analytics, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent business experience required
- A management style that exhibits collaboration, high energy, strategic and analytical thinking, direct communication and a results orientation
- Experience effectively partnering with an executive team utilizing high levels of emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws, GAAP, GDPR and tax law required
- Strong work ethic and confidentiality skills required
- Experience with CRM platforms and Customer data management
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Generous 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.