Cash Application Credit Specialist
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Cash Application Credit Specialist ensures accurate and timely processing of credit memo to customer accounts. This position is integral to the mission statement of the company to provide the very best services to our customers.
- Ensure accurate and proper processing of customer refund request in Oracle and Sales Force.
- Ensure accurate and proper processing of customer credit memo request in Oracle and Sales Force.
- Ensure accurate and proper processing of customer tax refund request in Oracle and Sales Force.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal contacts as well as customers.
- Provide audit support as necessary.
- Participate in development and implementation of projects to assist in accomplishing team goals
- Other duties as needed.
- Associates Degree
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in a high volume A/R environment.
- Experience with Oracle systems a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork is necessary with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense to verbal and written instruction
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-motivator who is able to maintain confidentiality and multi-task.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave