Capacity Planning and Forecast Analyst at Robinhood
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Capacity Planning/Forecast Analyst‚Äîsomeone who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage customer contacts across a network of contact centers, and has the ability to contribute new innovations within the Robinhood Workforce Optimization & Analytics Team.
In this role, you will work across multiple workforce management disciplines including interval level forecasting, scheduling, proficient level reporting, and optimizing manpower in contact center environments. You will support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. You will also face a wide range of problem-solving situations mainly focused on Robinhood's specialty teams starting with short-term forecasting, allocations, and reporting.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Developing short-term volume forecasts by site and skills to achieve service level commitments
- Leading weekly forecast review meetings with business partners to communicate volume requirements for next week and provide directions to optimize resources
- Building ongoing forecasts vs. actual analysis and efficiency to ensure sufficient staffing levels
- Providing analysis on historical metrics and performance
- Creating ad-hoc reports to help drawing actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field
- > 3 years experience in workforce management/contact center forecasting
- > 2 years experience in data analytics and project management
- > 1 year experience using a WFM software (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice )
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights to leadership
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Master's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
- Advanced skills using data analytics tools ( Googlesheet, Excel, Python or R)
- Ability to translate data into meaningful analysis and business insight
- Proficient in SQL and Looker
- Experience across typical workforce management disciplines: interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and experience optimizing manpower in contact center environments
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.