Business Analyst II at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a Business Analyst II, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Business Operations. This position requires strong attention to detail and this individual must have a knowledge of pulling unique datasets across different objects within Salesforce and NetSuite. This position will play a key role in data maintenance and integrity across Salesforce and NetSuite.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Focus on finding patterns, trends, and insights through data analysis
· Responsible for leading Product and Customer related data initiatives
· Maintain data cleanliness, accuracy and integrity from various data sources
· Analyze large pools of complex data to discover trends, patterns, correlations
· Present findings and recommendations to enable proactive business decisions and/or react quickly to changes in the business environment
· Identify process improvements to streamline data collection
· Migration and maintenance of order to cash operational data
· Become an advanced user on business operations and automation processes
· Use advance analytical methods to proactively identify improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Advanced computer literacy with emphasis in MS Office Suite
· Ability to successfully manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and composition
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and NetSuite
· Salesforce CPQ knowledge preferred
· A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, computer science or a related field and three years of relevant professional experience.
· Knowledge of relational database structures and SQL (or similar query language) – preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.