Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Full-time)
PlayerLync is transforming the way companies manage their learning and operational performance. We work with professional sports teams (such as the Denver Broncos and 18 other NFL teams), restaurant & retail (Chipotle, Jack in the Box, Talbots), and other corporate customers. We’re a high-performance, fast-growing team that is focused on making PlayerLync a rocketship and epic success.
We are currently seeking a full-time bookkeeper/office manager (hours and schedule flexible) in our DTC office to assist the Finance Director with basic accounting and provide administrative support for the Leadership Team. This position will provide great visibility across the organization and help ensure that we keep having fun as we grow the company!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts payable – input invoices, maintain accounts payable files, handle vendor inquiries, prepare weekly check runs
- Accounts receivable – generate customer invoices, monitor receipt of payments and apply to appropriate accounts
- Other – assist preparation of sales tax returns and month-end closing entries and reconciliations
- Human resources – provide support for onboarding of new hires and help coordinate teambuilding activities
- Office management – supervise all office needs including: routinely reorder supplies; serve as frontline for visitors; communicate with landlord, fire department and others as needed.
- 1 – 3 years of office/administrative experience
- 1 – 3 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Sales tax collection and remittance experience a plus
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Excel, and Avalara Avatax
- Ability to work independently and employ strong problem-solving skills
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgement and confidentiality
- Hard core about getting things done, while at the same time maintaining a spirit of collegiality and vibrant sense of humor.