Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
Wurk is expanding their home office in Denver, and we’re looking for our newestBilling Specialist to join our team and take part in our exciting growth! This new member of the team will be responsible for the management of billing setups and billing system accounting.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Maintain existing billing for current clients
- Process Credits and Discounts
- Audit invoices
- Billing Audits
- Sales Order pricing reconciliations
- Vendor Invoice Reconciliations
- Collections communication
- Reconciling Voids and Non-Starts
What you’ll need to have!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a billing specialist
- Solid financial reconciliation experience
- Excel and MS Office skills
- Adherence to laws and best practices regarding dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness, with an ability to discover discrepancies
- A sense of camaraderie and an ability to thrive in a team environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.