Billing & Revenue Management Specialist at FRONTSTEPS
JOIN THE TEAM
There are 69 million Americans who live in common interest communities and the FRONTSTEPS team is building powerful solutions to impact these residents and their community leaders. We believe that each member of the FRONTSTEPS family contributes to our end goal: helping our customers, and their communities, become safe, informed, and efficient.
We are currently looking for a Billing & Revenue Management Specialist in our Denver headquarters to join the Billing and Collections team. This position requires a professional equipped with quick thinking, a willingness to be creative and think outside the box, and an ability to innovate and fail forward. We're looking for a talented, self-motivated, flexible, team-player who has the drive to take initiative, own solutions and deliver results.
This position requires an individual with attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and plan to achieve success within the portfolio. FRONTSTEPS Billing & Revenue Management Specialists work directly with Customers, as well as Sales, Customer Success, and other departments within FRONTSTEPS. Join the FRONTSTEPS team if you are looking for a dynamic environment, a company you can grow with, and a culture that balances the energy of a startup with the leadership and maturity of an established company.
- Manage end to end billing cycle for SaaS Customers
- Enter new account setups and domain registrations
- Accountable for initial invoicing and managing revenue schedules for monthly billing
- Arrange payments and payment processes in NetSuite
- Manage customer cancellations and resolve final invoices
- Manage monthly statements and collection communications for client accounts
- Reconciliation of client A/R portfolio to resolve customer discrepancies, short payments and refunds
- Manage delinquent accounts and provide relevant updates via weekly A/R reporting to the Billing Manager & VP Controller
- Provide cross functional support within team, as well as ad hoc duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant billing, cash application, accounts receivable experience, with preference in monthly and quarterly recurring billing cycles.
- Experience in working with high volume transactions within business to business organization and/or similar experience in customer service role
- Ability to communicate to all levels of organization in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Understands financial targets and can deliver receivables results
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel, NetSuite & Salesforce
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Team player, self-motivated and energetic with high level of initiative
- High level organizational skills to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Associate’s Degree or related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner and email etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as take instruction from supervisors
- Minimum of two (2) year use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the field or a related area, computer experience, familiarity with accounting programs, also use of Billing and Cash Application.