What You’ll Be Doing:
The Billing Associate position will be responsible for the completion of billings for customers/VAR’s. This is accomplished with receipt of a supplier invoice or entitlement documentation, plus the review of all back-up documentation and agreements for the transaction. Work within government portals or send out physical/electronic copies of invoices. Assist with returns, customer credit issuance and resolution when the government entity rejects an invoice. Will work closely with AP and even do some AP type functions as part of the process at times. Will work very closely with Operations, Credit & Collections and Sales. Communication will be key, along with a sense of urgency and problem resolution. Must work effectively with others and work towards a common goal. During financial month-ends will be required to work additional hours and part of weekend, may occasionally be required to do the same at other times.
- Process receipt on dropship purchase orders
- Review service purchase orders to the vendor to ensure that terms, conditions and SOW requirements from customers
- Validate invoices from manufacturers for accuracy and appropriate supporting documentation
- Ensure that all customer purchase order requirements are thoroughly reviewed and that ensuing invoices match purchase order requirements
- Determining if an item should be billed based on Revenue Recognition Guidelines
- Submit customer and partner invoices to prescribed online portals within SLA timelines
- Resolve billing issues with customers and internal collections within established SLA timelines
- For month-end close periods, able to work extra hours until all assigned work is completed for month
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- General understanding of accounting principles, plus have strong math and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and high degree of accuracy
- Versed in documentation requirements of government entities related to procurement of services and/or product and/or the AP processes of paying invoices
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)