Bilingual Credit Analyst (English/French) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible for a large portfolio of the Ontario province clients. We hope you can build and maintain relationships with our clients that range between private industries, government, public trade companies and small business.
- Research credit reporting data and analyze financials in order to establish customers’ credit limits for new and existing accounts and offer a credit recommendation.
- Contact customers regarding aged invoices, disputes, and unresolved issues.
- Being able to offer alternative-financing options to financially challenged customers for credit mitigation.
- Partnering with our Customer Service Group to resolve and reconcile invoicing disputes and discrepancies.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to ensure DSO goals are achieved, which may perform collections for maximizing A/R performance, while mitigating risk.
- Conduct customer visits in Ontario in order to enhance knowledge of the accounts responsible for the geographical area for financial reviews, building customer’s relationship and overall management of the account.
- Be able to resolve customer credit issues, also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute credit decisions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Fluent in French (oral & written)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years Commercial Credit and Collection experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication and customer relationship management skills.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Working knowledge of various security instruments including Guaranty’s, UCC’s and Letters of Credit.
- Experience working in a Team environment.
- Have Oracle experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)