Bank Reconciliation Specialist
DispatchHealth is looking for an experienced Bank Reconciliation Specialist to join our growing team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Retrieve online bank statements in a timely manner
- Prepare manual bank reconciliation statements that include outstanding deposits and matching cash received to our medical billing software receipts, and matching entries that billing software shows as received to posted against AR.
- Perform research on why entries could not be matched completely.
- Enroll in payer efts
- Post virtual credit card payments received from insurance payers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience in full-cycle Bank reconciliation
- AA degree required, BA/BS degree or higher prefered (emphasis in accounting)
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to navigate banking websites
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.