Asset Specialist II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We have an immediate opening for a Asset Specialist
What you will be doing
- Plan and pipeline inventory for high complex customer demand-high dollar value and/or large part count.
- Prepare both Arrow generated and customer supplied forecast uploads to e-compass and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing. Resolve any upload and/or output issues from e-compass.
- Review e-compass parameters and make recommendations/changes to ensure achievement of company inventory turns goals. Manage e-compass using manugistics where applicable to assure best forecast input. Manage the more complex In-Plant Stores and consignment engagements to assure both adequate supply and maximum turns. Manage excess inventory including concentration on slow moving and/or sludge.
- Work with sales teams and supply chain group to suggest alternative supply chain options to enhance customer support to assure inventory management needs are met. Generate and/or contribute to out-of-box- solutions.
- Represent the regional planning team in setting up consignments/In-Plant Stores, kanban systems, ABC Low Value analyses, etc. Work with Digital Supply Chain Solutions and Sales in implementation of new engagements until operational.
- Participate as regional inventory champion on CPI teams or other inventory related task forces. Provide training and/or mentor new material planners and be back up for Regional Materials Manager as required.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, process and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided
- Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)