PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, check out: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/popsockets-llc
An AR Specialist at PopSockets will manage and be responsible for numerous aspects of Accounts Receivable including invoicing, collections, reporting, adjustments, and other related duties as assigned. In this role you will regularly interact with our entire customer base and their accounting departments. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, flexible, and ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of integrity will help you succeed and thrive in this role. This position is located at our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Process invoices daily based on shipment data from multiple fulfillment centers (both domestic and international)
- Collect past due payments as soon as possible by applying collection best practices.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans and payment history.
- Onboard new clients into the ERP system.
- Process check deposits and credit card payments.
- Research and solve payment discrepancies.
- Process adjustments to customer accounts via credit memos and refunds.
- Manage AR reporting and provide analysis for upper-level management.
- General administration and finance duties as needed.
- 1-3 years of prior accounts receivable or accounting experience.
- Experience using ERP systems. (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred)
- Experience with EDI preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Willing to take on new tasks and improve efficiency of existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.