AP Specialist at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is looking for an experienced AP Specialist to join our growing team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
Description of Company
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Responsible for processing all invoices for payment
- Responsible for attaining all necessary approvals by leadership prior to payment
- Ensures proper coding
- Responsible for entering all invoices into company approved system
- Process ACH and check payments weekly
- Responsible for all company employed expensify reviews and payments
•Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounts Payable
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with practices in multiple states a plus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.