AP Scanning Specialist at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
AP Scanning Specialist
As the Accounts Payable Scanning Specialist, you will be tasked with accurately entering scanned invoices from 3rd company within committed time frame, assist with appropriate distribution of accounts payable checks and researching all outstanding check payments and invoices. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and want to work in the heart of Downtown Denver, please apply today!
- Data entry and coding of scanned invoices from 3rd party company
- Assist with the distribution of AP checks
- Update cheat sheet spreadsheet as needed
- Assist Supervisor with special projects
- Handle field office questions
- Assist with researching outstanding checks for escheatment processing
- Communicate with field associates on questions regarding invoices and coding
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- PeopleSoft Financials knowledge
- 10 key skills
- Accurate typing / key board ability
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Customer service mind-set and a team player mentality.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.