Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a main contributor toward that goal, the FP&A Analyst will provide key analytical insights to enable enlightened decision making within a rapidly growing, ambitious organization. In addition to providing timely reporting to key stakeholders, updating the company’s overall financial rolling forecast and facilitating the annual budgeting process, the FP&A Analyst will collaborate with all levels of the organization to resolve issues of varying magnitude with robust financial analysis. This person will report to the Director of FP&A.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service
- Create the most advanced and complete-in home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum
- Give back to the community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our Guiding Principles – The DispatchWay:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind
Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Develop and prepare insightful reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis to communicate business performance to key internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and prepare monthly reports and forecasts, providing variance analyses and meeting with budget owners to determine mid-year performance
- Facilitate the annual budget process both within the finance team and by engaging with cross-functional business partners
- Provide analytical support to other departments. For example:
- Model proposed relationships with business partners, including hospital networks
- Build business plans for new service offering candidates, and serve as a member of teams for new services in development
- Support other departments in the design, verification of, and reporting of financial and other numerical metrics
- Develop new analytical tools for understanding the business, and seek to discover relationships between available data and results achieved
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial attitude, capitalizing on opportunities to improve organizational systems while embracing detail-oriented work
- Strong interpersonal skills, having the ability to collaborate with and challenge assumptions from managers at all levels of the company while maintaining high ethical standards
- High proficiency at building and manipulating models in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to design and present reports that convey critical information in formats that are easy to comprehend
- Facile with managing large quantities of data and processing the information into executive level reports
- Passion for meticulous work and producing high quality, visually appealing analyses
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks; maintain flexibility and composure with competing and changing priorities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar required
- At least 2 years in related experience required (demonstrated quantitative skills and analytic ability)
- Financial planning and analysis for an organization with over 200 employees and/or $20 million in revenue strongly desired; experience that has garnered similar skills would be considered
- Experience in insurance-reimbursed healthcare services and/or multi-site business is preferred
- Some accounting knowledge is required; experience with NetSuite would be helpful
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.