At HomeAdvisor, we create digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
Analyst: Finance Reporting Analytics & Insights will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining reporting on financial and business metrics
- Working with internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
- Creation and management of financial reporting and dashboards
- Performing ad-hoc analyses across multiple business functions
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization as well as subsidiaries
- Comfortable working with both on-site and remote teams across different areas of the country
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as finance, engineering, analytics, economics, computer science, etc.
- 1+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis or an advanced degree in a relevant field
- Advanced Excel experience (lookups, logic functions, etc.)
- Intermediate Tableau experience (level of detail, functions, data modeling, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort working independently
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done.
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!