AML Compliance Lead
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Perform BSA / AML risk assessments to identify areas of high risk and develop internal controls and processes to mitigate associated risks
- Lead AML compliance reviews with 3rd party partners and spearhead BSA/AML external audits
- Review and revise BSA/AML and OFAC compliance policies and procedures based on regulatory requirements
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure enforcement of Gusto’s AML policy
- Lead AML training for all Risk teams and customer facing teams
- Create the Suspicious Activity Reporting (“SAR”) process and ensure appropriate reporting to FinCen
- Create the Global Sanctions review process and ensure appropriate reporting to the Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”)
- Assist law enforcement / investigators with subpoena requests
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience. 7+ years of experience in compliance operations, anti money laundering investigations and/or KYC programs. Bonus if in FinTech or payments industries.
- People Empowerment. You love building, coaching and mentoring a team of Compliance Operations professionals.
- Thought Process. An insatiable appetite for problem solving, knack for structured thinking, ability to spot unusual patterns, and sharp attention to detail.
- Values. Driven by a strong moral compass, is objective yet compassionate, and does the right thing every time.
- Discipline. Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously. Is extremely process and policy oriented.
- Attitude. Goal-oriented, positive, and proactive. Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment. Communicates well with others.
- Background. B.A. required. CRCM (Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager), CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist), or similar certification.
- Payroll Industry Experience
- Global due diligence and investigations experience
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.