Accounts Receivable Specialist at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Collections team will reduce outstanding balances on accounts while providing customer service alongside our AR Support Team to resolve customer disputes and inquiries. Most of the role will be spent interacting with customers, external and internal, via phone call and email.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Collect on past due accounts via outbound calls and emails
· Resolve customer disputes and inquiries
· Provide clear and concise documentation regarding customer problems and resolution
· Troubleshoot and review customer issues and drive to resolution where possible
· Review payment options and invoices with internal and external customers
· College degree preferred.
· 1-2 years account billing, collections, and account resolution experience preferred
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Detail-oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
· 2 Years user experience with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems preferred
· Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills necessary
· Intermediate level MS Excel skills
· Excellent typing skills with the ability to type 50+ words per minute with high accuracy
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location (when required).*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open January 2022.