- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts
- Reconcile account balances including deferred revenue
- Provide support relating to customer billing and account balances
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances
- Other duties and projects as needed
- Technical Skills: G Suite. Beginner to Intermediate Excel
- 1-3 years of accounting and/or billing experience or equivalent experience in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion on all assignments
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $44,000-$48,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.