Accounts Receivable Specialist at PopSockets LLC
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
An AR Specialist at PopSockets will manage and be responsible for numerous aspects of Accounts Receivable including invoicing, collections, reporting, adjustments, and other related duties as assigned. In this role you will regularly interact with our entire customer base and their accounting departments. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, flexible, and ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of integrity will help you succeed and thrive in this role. This position is located at our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Process invoices daily based on shipment data from multiple fulfillment centers (both domestic and international)
- Collect past due payments as soon as possible by applying collection best practices.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans and payment history.
- Onboard new clients into the ERP system.
- Process check deposits and credit card payments.
- Research and solve payment discrepancies.
- Process adjustments to customer accounts via credit memos and refunds.
- Manage AR reporting and provide analysis for upper-level management.
- General administration and finance duties as needed.
- 1-3 years of prior accounts receivable or accounting experience.
- Experience using ERP systems. (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred)
- Experience with EDI preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Willing to take on new tasks and improve efficiency of existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Salary 40-50k depending on experience
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.