Accounts Receivable Specialist at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
What you’ll be doing:
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong attention to detail while managing a large client portfolio. While working under specific timelines and guidelines, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will need to have a positive attitude and the mindset to evaluate and improve processes and procedures to benefit not only Accounting but the effect on our clients.
- Consistent diligence of collecting accounts receivable with excellent follow-up to open issues.
- Resolve all transaction questions – credits, short payments, unapplied cash.
- Accurately apply client payments to their accounts per the remittances received. In the event of a remittance that is not received; must be able to contact client to request further documentation.
- Reconcile client accounts and research issues for timely resolution.
- Manage competing priorities
- Special projects/duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business to Business Collections with high volume accounts and large portfolios. (NO consumer collection agency experience.)
- Moderate user of excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- NetSuite experience is a major plus
What we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountain