Accounts Receivable Specialist at Ibotta
Do you love working in a team environment and taking ownership of processes? Do you have spectacular attention to detail and enjoy working with software/systems? As a Accounts Receivable Specialist at Ibotta, you will assist in the customer invoicing and cash receipts process while collaborating with our Accounting, Sales, and Account Management teams. You will be tasked with continuously improving the process and building scalability.
What you’ll do:
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely.
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions.
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Provide metrics relating to customer billing and account balances.
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process.
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- BS, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of accounting and/or billing experience.
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and to identify areas of process improvement.
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion on all assignments.
- Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn internal systems.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and building something special.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.