Accounts Receivable Specialist (AR)
Do you love working in a team environment and taking ownership of processes? Do you have spectacular attention to detail and enjoy working with software/systems? As an Accounts Receivable Specialist at Ibotta, you will assist in the customer invoicing and cash receipts process while collaborating with our Accounting, Client Partnerships, and Client Success teams. You will be tasked with continuously improving the process and building scalability.
What you’ll do:
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely.
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions.
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Provide metrics relating to customer billing and account balances.
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process.
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- BS, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of accounting and/or billing experience.
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and to identify areas of process improvement.
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion of all assignments.
- Proficient in software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as the ambition to learn internal systems.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and building something special
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.