Accounts Receivable Expert at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Our goal is to represent Zayo to our Clients to secure receipt of revenue timely while working to address Client issues related to billing, services, contracts, terminations, disconnects, late fee & tax disputes, in a timely, efficient, and ethical manner. We strive to provide professional and effective responses to address a wide range of Clients while ensuring that Zayo receivables are optimized and exposure to risk is minimized. We required the highest standards of professionalism and honesty from our U.S. based A/R Experts and strive to attract, train, and promote productive employees by providing them a stable, collegial, and fulfilling work environment. Our employees are our best asset and the reason we are able to attain our goals.
- Research, track, and collect of Client balances that are overdue or in dispute;
- Review Client cases to identify issues preventing payment of past due balances;
- Collaboratively work with Zayo personnel and Clients to resolve disputes and facilitate timely payments;
- Process and review payment adjustments with various Zayo Departments (Tax, Billing, Cash Apps);
- Draft customer account reconciliations and statements of account evidencing the credit and debit history;
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of Client and Zayo management to respond to Client inquiries via telephone or email and negotiate repayment of balances owed;
- Create various financial reports for use during Client discussions with Zayo management;
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to all Clients, internal and external, at all times;
- Collaborate with the U.S. and international Zayo A/R teams on various ad-hoc projects and international Client accounts.
- One to three years customer service or financial/accounting experience preferred.
- Accounting and/or financial reporting experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word; excellent computer skills.
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Enjoys conversing and collaborating with customers to drive results.
- Detail oriented with an ability to thrive in fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for identifying root causes of issues and creating and delivering successful resolutions.
- Desire to understand processes, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave