Accounts Receivable Analyst at Vertafore
We are currently looking for a Billing Analyst to navigate our systems and tools to help set up track, monitor and reconcile disputes timely with the goal of collecting all outstanding invoices. In addition, this position will run analytical reports for trending and performance against metrics. The Billing Analyst is responsible for effectively addressing and resolving the most complex Customer billing issues. This position is responsible for providing senior level support, training, and guidance to the Accounts Receivable services Team. The Billing Analyst position serves as a tier 1 Customer escalation point as well. This position also runs multiple reports on activities related to collection efforts in terms of collected dollars against goal, and number of outstanding dispute and credit tasks being worked. In addition, this role will design and implements solutions around issue analysis as well as drive and lead all AR system enhancement testing. Provide Accounts Receivables (AR), Account Resolution Status, AR Forecasts and Trends analysis through clear and concise communication.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
· Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
· Detail and deadline driven with a drive for quality and timeliness of work.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Account billing, collections, and account resolution experience in a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) business environment (preferred)
· Drive and lead all AR system enhancement testing (preferred)
· Expert level knowledge of MS Excel. Ability to run pivot tables and vertical lookups (preferred)
· Drive research claims internally to resolution (preferred)
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.