Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded team player who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail; effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; willingness to mentor and learn; and a strong sense of accountability. As an Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will work closely with our Sales and Finance/Operations team to provide accurate and timely invoices to our customers. Here at Automox, we are customer obsessed, therefore it is critical that this role can actively embrace and demonstrate this mantra!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Prepare invoices for customer deals including new contracts, renewals, expansions, and usage billing with accuracy and speed.
- Process customer requests in the AR service ticketing system and communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve issues, disburse invoices/statements, and collect payments.
- Analyze AR aging information to identify refunds, delinquent accounts, and insufficient payments to address billing issues impacting collections.
- Perform cash collection management for all customer accounts including daily collections, short payments, and credit memo requests.
- Maintain and review AR contracts and sales orders to ensure completeness, compliance, accuracy, and alignment with company policies.
- Completing month end close processes such as reconciling assigned AR balance sheet accounts, posting adjusting journal entries, and providing commentary, trend analysis, and suggestions as needed.
- Post payments to the general ledger to assist with daily cash reconciliation.
- Collaborate with the other finance department members to maintain company financial health and accuracy of all receivable transactions.
- Help document, implement, and maintain appropriate accounting policies, processes, and internal controls as the company continues to scale.
- Support annual financial audit, income tax engagements, and other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3-4+ years of accounts receivable experience.
- Solid understanding of ERP systems (QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, etc.) and supporting cloud applications (SaasOptics, Chargbee, SalesForce, etc.).
- High attention to detail, great organizational skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent independent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and Google Suite.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base pay - $26/hr. Eligible for overtime.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.