As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for handling company spend through requisition to pay process, maintaining vendor relations, and acting as integral team player during month-end accounting responsibilities.
- Organizing vendor accounts and maintain positive vendor relationships
- Implement technologies and process automations, including Purchase Order (PO) system.
- Creating and reviewing PO’s and requisition processes
- Working with other departments on company spend and proper flow to ERP system
- Quickly identify and resolve vendor discrepancies
- Month-end expenditure accruals as well as AP analysis
- Month-end expenditure reconciliations
- Review vendor spend by vendor and by category ensuring accuracy
- Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintain systems
- Processing AP disbursements according to policy
- Assist with other Accounting functions, as requested or needed
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting degree with 3+ yrs. of relative experience
- Experience in keeping track of corporate spending
- Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and growing company
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and for outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values. Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.