Accounts Payable Specialist at Travelers Haven
Summary/Objective: The Accounts Payable Specialist will work as part of the Accounting team, reporting directly to the Shared Services Manager. The person will perform full-cycle accounts payable functions while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and will also assist in month-end close activities.
- Daily coding and entering of all vendor invoices through SAP Concur, high volume 200+ invoices/day
- W9 maintenance and acquisition
- Assist in Year End 1099s
- Process daily check runs ensuring proper approvals and timely payments to vendors
- Review monthly furniture payments / approve items outside leasing system
- Correspond with vendors as needed to resolve pending payment issues / escalation items
- Assist in month end close activities, which include preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations as well as other assigned duties
- Prepare and develop various reporting as needed for internal stakeholders.
- Assist and lead projects with Shared Services Manager
- Special projects/duties as assigned.
- Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle.
- Direct customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Highly organized with a commitment to find a resolution to issues
- Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and Concur is a plus
Required Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Degree in Accounting
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.