Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Entry Level
Location: Denver, CO
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
Xactly is seeking an AP/Expenses Analyst who is results-oriented, performing Accounting and Administrative tasks to ensure efficient maintenance and processing of AP transactions.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing, including accrual journal entries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of accounts payable and expenses
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work under time constraints
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.