Accounts Payable Specialist
Travelers Haven, one of the nation’s fastest growing corporate housing companies, seeks a dedicated and hard-working Accounts Payable Specialist.
Travelers Haven is a rapidly growing company based in Denver, CO. The high-rise office has a beautiful, uninterrupted view of the Rocky Mountains and is the epitome of the "work hard, play hard" mantra. The office is equipped with a relaxation area with couches, TV, shuffleboard table, ping pong table as well as an office kegerator for after work hours! We offer paid gym membership, organic fruit delivery, paid vacation, sick days and holidays, 401k, and medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. If you want to be a part of a team that is energized, dedicated, and motivated then this is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily entry and coding of bills into NetSuite.
- W9 maintenance and acquisition.
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching, and correcting discrepancies.
- Reviewing invoices for proper documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Very high volume, looking for an individual who can process 200+ invoices/day.
- Quick, efficient responsiveness to high volume of AP emails.
- Daily mailing of checks and letters.
- Occasional phone calls to vendors.
· Work on special projects and ad hoc requests as necessary.
· Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle.
· Direct customer service experience
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
· Highly organized with a commitment to find a resolution to issues
· Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel
· Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Required Education & Experience:
· 3-5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
· Degree in Accounting preferred
What we provide:
· 3 weeks paid vacation + 2 weeks unpaid vacation, holidays and sick days
· 2 days paid volunteer time
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
· Organic fruit delivery and paid gym membership
· Discounted wireless service plans
Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities