Accounts Payable Scanning Specialist at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Accounts Payable Scanning Specialist
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Our AP Processing Specialist is a critical part of our financial success here at Prologis. In this role, you'll accurately enter and lead scanned invoices from third-party vendors within strict timeframes. Our team works cross-functionally with field office associates, internal departments, and vendors to ensure data entry and coding is accurate.
Here's how to do that:
- Data entry and coding of scanned invoices from third party vendor
- Deliver strong customer experience with field office associates regarding invoices, coding, and other inquires related to the AP processing life cycle
- Assist with researching outstanding checks for escheatment processing
- Assist with appropriate distribution of accounts payable checks and researching all outstanding check payments and invoices
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Other duties as assigned
Tell us if you're ready.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and related experience and/or training
- PeopleSoft Financials knowledge a plus
- 10 key skills: Accurate typing/keyboard ability
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience working in a customer service role with the ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Consistent track record of error-free report writing, business correspondence, adding, subtracting, multiply, and dividing all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Take care of problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time