Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Accounts Payable Processor ensures accurate and timely processing of invoices. This position is integral to the mission statement of the company to provide the very best services to our customers.
- Ensure accurate and proper invoice record keeping is completed in Salesforce.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice entry into Oracle.
- Coordinate emergency payment requests
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal contacts as well as vendors.
- Provide audit support as necessary.
- Participate in development and implementation of projects to assist in accomplishing team goals
- Other duties as needed.
- Associates Degree
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in a high volume A/P environment.
- Experience with Oracle systems a plus.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork is necessary with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense to verbal and written instruction
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-motivator who is able to maintain confidentiality and multi-task.
Base salary range: $19.00-$21.00/hour
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time