Accounts Payable Associate II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Works closely with Accounts Payable Supervisor, other accounting departments and outside vendors. Responsible for intermediary AP transactions and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of moderately to high complex accounts (e.g. trade), interaction with vendors and resolving purchase order receipt to invoice discrepancies.
- Resolves discrepant or disputed issues relating to the suppliers in the portfolio by troubleshooting and handling complex/specific account issues.
- Manages Arrow’s Fee-for-Service (FFS) Supplier Portfolio.
- Provides training (informal and formal) to lower level AP employees, reviews and assists accounting team with work assignments.
- Resolves escalated or identified complex issues.
- Prepares journal entries, assists with month end close process and maintains data for report creation.
- Reviews statements worked by AP Coordinator to ensure completion.
What We Are Looking For:
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal customer service and communication skills
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Experience with reconciliations preferred
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a 2-year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)