Accounts Payable and Procurement Associate
The Accounts Payable and Procurement Associate is an integral member of Ibotta’s accounting team. This individual will be responsible for verifying and processing vendor invoices, maintaining well organized electronic files, assisting with various required filings, and assisting with other procurement processes. The ideal candidate has worked in a high growth environment with minimal supervision and is open to new challenges. This position will work closely with the Controller, FP&A team, and will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
What you'll be doing:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing
- Enter invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor contact information, including 1099 maintenance
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings
- Maintain subsidiary accounting ledger
- Provide support for credit card and other company run programs
- Assist with monthly expense report processing and review
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience processing accounts payable or similar experience.
- Team player with positive attitude open to working on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to improve processes, proactively assess problems and create solutions, and work cooperatively and collectively with team members.
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail, and strong ability to set / manage priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn internal systems. Experience with NetSuite preferred.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.