Accounting/Finance Associate II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Accounting/Finance Associate II will assist in tracking and accounting for all expenses to vendors, claims/billings to suppliers and subsequent reimbursements for all marketing projects for various business groups. This role will work closely with multiple departments within Arrow to ensure all expenses for assigned lines of business are accounted for – your excellent communication and organization abilities will come into play!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Communicate with marketing team about managing expenses for projects, closing out projects, and invoicing suppliers.
- Communicate and assist the accounting team on the reconciliation of the various marketing accounts.
- Audit expenses to ensure adherence to Arrow and supplier’s requirements.
- Resolution on variances with the various marketing accounts on the balance sheet to align with the current marketing tracking tool.
- Interface with suppliers on the resolution of claims.
- Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets to assist marketing and accounting on supplier funding and expenses.
- Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets for partner funding to assist marketing and track contract changes for partner funding.
- Administration for marketing group – enters expenses into system and tracks overdue invoices.
- Create, update and claim projects in suppliers’ portals.
- Work with Cash Applications department
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-year degree and 3-5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with AP, AR, journal entries and accrual reconciliations and reports
- Requires experience with accounting software
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written skills to explain issues and subsequent resolutions to various levels
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP systems
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)