Accounting/Finance Associate I
Assist the manager in tracking and accounting for all expenses to vendors, claims/billings to suppliers and subsequent reimbursements for all marketing projects for various business groups. Assist Manager regarding all tax questions related to supplier-funded prices, gifts and award including consolidating selling company tracking for end of year distribution of 1099 forms.
- Communicate with marketing team about managing expenses for projects, closing out projects, and invoicing suppliers.
- Communicate and assist the accounting team on the reconciliation of the various marketing accounts.
- Audit expenses to ensure adherence to Arrow and suppliers requirements
- Resolution on variances with the various marketing accounts on the balance sheet to align with the current marketing tracking tool.
- Interface with suppliers on the resolution of claims
- Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets to assist marketing and accounting on supplier funding and expenses.
- Administration for marketing group – enters expenses into system and tracks overdue invoices.
- Work with Cash Applications department on unapplied cash.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience
- Experience with accrual reconciliations and reports highly preferred
- Requires experience with accounting software
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Requires experience with journal entries reconciliations
- Excellent verbal and written skills to explain issues and subsequent resolutions to various levels
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)