Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Accounting Specialist at BombBomb will be responsible for accounts payable and expense report processing, corporate credit card monitoring and reporting, posting and reconciling banking transactions, processing semi-monthly and special payrolls, and assisting with month end and year end close. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is confident in working independently and also enjoys being part of a team.
What you will do...
- Maintain and set up new vendors
- Process vendor invoices and schedule for payment (via check and ACH)
- Process employee expense reports
- Review and process corporate credit card transactions
- Ensure accounting transactions are posted accurately according to GAAP.
- Enter check and ACH deposits into NetSuite
- Reconcile Merchant deposits and post in NetSuite
- Research and reconcile credit card chargebacks
- Enter auto-debits into NetSuite
- Process semi-monthly payroll for approval
- Process monthly commission for approval
- Ensure accurate payroll processing and posting to GL.
- Work with Talent Management to resolve payroll questions and issues
- Ensure that post payroll tax and vendor payments are timely and accurate
Month End and Year End
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Reconcile general ledger liability accounts
- Review annual employee W2s
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Prepare schedules and provide documentation for the annual audit and tax return
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication is necessary. Need the ability to professionally engage with both our customers and employees
- Quick Learner: Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Time Management: Able to prioritize and complete tasks in order to meet accounting deadlines
- Flexibility: Able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new situations with a positive attitude
- Teamwork: Able to work with multiple departments and varying personalities and find the win win in every situation
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 2-5 year(s) experience in an Accounting Department, specifically performing AP and Payroll functions
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Demonstrated experience as a self starter
- Experience working with NetSuite, Concur, American Express, Paylocity and ADP a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth