Accounting Specialist at BombBomb
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
The Accounting Specialist at BombBomb will be responsible for all accounts receivable processing - including invoicing, payment application and account reconciliations for our customers, and accounts payable processing – including vendor invoice processing and generating payments. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is confident in working independently and is also comfortable working as part of a team.
What you will do...
- Accounts Receivable:
- Review and verify contracts are being invoiced accurately and timely
- Process customer payments thru check, ACH and credit card
- Maintain customer data in financial system
- Validate and process customer refunds
- Communicate with customers and internal associates regarding invoicing discrepancies
- Resolve invoicing disputes
- Communicate with customers regarding past due accounts
- Accounts Payable:
- Process vendor invoices
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist Finance Department wherever needed
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication is necessary. Need the ability to professionally engage with both our customers and employees
- Intelligence: Learns quickly and offers solutions
- Time Management: Able to prioritize and complete tasks in order to meet accounting deadlines
- Flexibility: Willing to work occasional overtime
- Teamwork: Able to work with multiple departments and varying personalities
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 1+ year(s) experience in Accounting Department
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Demonstrated experience as a self starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth