Quantum Metric is looking for a growth oriented, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, strong accounting and operational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team in the role of Accounting Manager. The successful candidate is driven to succeed individually and as a team in our day to day activities and on special projects.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for building and enhancing the current accounting, operations, and general ledger management while continuing to grow their skills and career.
- Drive processes for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- Ensure proper revenue recognition through analysis of contracts and revenue activities in accordance to GAAP
- Perform processing of full-cycle accounts payable
- Supervise accounts receivable invoicing and collections
- Manage all payroll activities and processing in a timely manner, in conjunction with HR, and ensure accurate periodic payroll reporting
- Process all journal entry activity to support close
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger chart of accounts
- Prepare 1099 reporting at year-end
- Assist with external audit and tax return preparation
- Establish and maintain written policies and procedures, and maintain a broad system of controls over all accounting transactions and activities
- Minimum of 4-6 years accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance - CPA preferred
- Experience working in a high-tech, high-growth company
- SaaS company experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to alternate from one project to the next quickly
- Strong organization skills
- Energetic, driven and dedicated
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!