Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a self-motivated innovator with a positive attitude, strong accounting skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team. The successful candidate is driven to succeed individually and as a team in our day-to-day activities and on special projects.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for building and enhancing the current accounting close process, while continuing to grow their skills and career. He or she will track and evaluate day-to-day activities, while working closely with our financial management team to develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Manage the monthly close process, including the design and implementation of process improvements
- Manage the daily operations of a growing accounting team
- Prepare technical accounting memos and play a critical role in the determination of accounting policies
- Oversee the payroll process in coordination with the people team
- Oversee expense tracking, customer invoicing and accounts receivable
- Prepare account-level reconciliations and analysis vs. budget and historical results
- Invoicing and accounts payable/receivable
- Coordinate with external advisors on tax, valuation and audit matters
- Minimum of 4-6 years accounting/finance experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- Expert Excel/Google Sheets skills, familiarity with automation (VBA, Google Apps Scripts) preferred
- Experience researching and preparing technical accounting memos (public accounting experience at a large national firm is preferred)
- Established track record of successfully leveraging technology and designing/building process improvements designed to drive efficiency
- Comfort coordinating with and managing remote teams
- Comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Experience working with high-growth companies preferred
- SaaS/Technology industry experience preferred, including comprehensive understanding of revenue and cost recognition under ASC 606
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Strong organizational skills, detail- and accuracy-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf