Quantum Metric is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, strong accounting skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team in the role of Accounting Manager. The successful candidate is driven to succeed individually and as a team in our day to day activities and on special projects.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for building and enhancing the current accounting and general ledger management while continuing to grow their skills and career. He or she will track and evaluate day-to-day activities, while working closely with our financial management team to develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting team
- Month, quarter, and year-end close process
- Revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP
- Invoicing and accounts payable/receivable
- Together with HR, manage payroll
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital account reconciliations
- General ledger and chart of accounts
- Coordinate year-end tax reporting and audits
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain fiscal files, records and documentation
- Minimum of 4-6 years accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- Experience working in a high-tech, high-growth company preferred
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Detail and accuracy oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking
- skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
Read Full Job Description