Accounting Manager - NA Shared Services Accounting at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Join our ECS business unit Accounting team!
The Accounting Manager will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making. Conduct review of account reconciliations and financial reporting and analysis completed by General Ledger accounting staff. Research complex GAAP issues escalated from staff, provide direction on technical accounting matters. You will manage the accounting and financial functions of a multi-million dollar business unit including ensuring accurate financial reporting, forecasting, data management, and sound financial controls.
What You'll be Doing
- This team focuses on accounting for marketing related accounting activities, including rebates, Co-op advertising funds and various aspects of GL accounting.
- Train and educate employees on day to day functional responsibilities.
- Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action.
- Set and communicate direction for team in order to deliver results in line with strategic goals. May need intermittent guidance from senior management to develop staff for optimal team performance.
- Research and inform team on regulatory issues. Identify and raise any risks and exposures to senior management.
What You'll Need
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is highly preferred.
- Preferred Qualifications - CPA and/or Public Accounting experience
- Strong managerial experience with teams of 5 or more
- Oracle experience preferred
- Larger, public complex company experience preferred
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)