Based in Denver and reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Clerk will join Convercent at a critical point in the company's growth trajectory. The Accounting Clerk will assist in the entire accounting lifecycle. This position has a great growth opportunity, too!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily or routine accounting and administrative tasks as needed
- Assist in the collections of accounts receivable.
- Assist with regular accounts payable activities.
- Generate customer invoices.
- Reconcile bank activity to the general ledger.
- Import credit card, purchasing card, and payroll data into the accounting system.
- Compile reports or summaries on an ad hoc basis for selected areas
- Prepare well-documented work papers.
- Support accounting and organization mission by completing related projects as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma; accounting degree is a plus but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting training or experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to work through problems and find solutions
- Must work well in a team environment
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about meeting deadlines.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.