Accounts Receivable and Billing Work - 20 hours/week
- Processing payments, credits, and other billing request for partners via phone and email.
- Working with Pax8 sales team on phone calls to assist with complex billing questions.
- Calling Partners to update credit card information in billing system.
Accounts Payable Work - 12 hours/week
- Processing vendors invoices using Bill.com.
- Reconciling vendor statements and corresponding with vendors.
- Processing internal expense reimbursements.
- Organizing and tracking monthly credit card purchases.
Administrative Work – 8 hours/week
- Helping the finance team and CFO with various projects including, but not limited to filing corporate documents and remitting payments for state/local taxes.
- 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge a plus
- Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and willingness to accomplish the team’s goals
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload