Accounting Assistant – Full Time
Kapost is the leader in the B2B Marketing Content space. Our Marketing Operating System platform helps Marketers take control of their top priority - generating revenue opportunities via engaging, thought-provoking, and measurable content.
Why you want to work with us:
- We see employment as a mutually beneficial relationship and will steadily help you work toward your career goals. This is a foundation of our culture.
- Kapost is a celebrated provider of Content Marketing software and serves the world’s leading marketers of Fortune 500 companies, including such customers as Intel, AT&T, IBM, McKinsey, LinkedIn, Salesforce.com and Allstate.
- Making our customers successful is our #1 goal. As we achieve our benchmarks, we reward our team.
Why we want to work with you:
- You are excited by not doing the same thing every day
- You are a solution oriented problem solver that enjoys finding efficiencies
- You are service-oriented and see your co-workers as your customers
- While you enjoy interacting with your co-workers, you also know how to buckle down and get things done when it’s number crunching time
- You like learning new systems and software and can easily navigate applications that are new to you.
- You thrive in a start-up environment where things are sometimes uncertain and processes are still being defined. In fact, you are motivated by a startup environment because you want to be part of contributing to the company as it grows.
- You happily take on extra projects because contributing to a team-working atmosphere and helping your co-workers is exciting to you.
- And you thrive on working with an amazing team of smart, driven people, just like you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely.
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions.
- Apply cash receipts to outstanding invoices.
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Process all Vendor invoices via Bill.com ensuring proper coding to Account and Department.
- Manage Vendor files.
- Maintain accounts payable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Process all Expense Reports and Corporate Charge Cards via Expensify.
- Reimburse Expense Reports and sync data with Intacct Accounting system.
What you need:
- Three to five years AR, Billing & Collections, AP and Expense Reports experience
- Experience using Excel, QuickBooks and/or Intacct a plus
- Familiarity with Bill.com, Expensify and Salesforce.com a plus
- Flexible self-starter who thrives working independently and communicates status of tasks/projects clearly and frequently.
- Desire to take on additional tasks related to Revenue Recognition, Reporting and Analysis, Vendor Management and Expense analysis.
What it’s like to work here:
We know how to get things done and have fun while we’re doing it. Our culture is well-defined and our work environment is pretty informal. While we take our jobs seriously, we don’t take ourselves so seriously. We believe in collaboration, empowerment, autonomy, and flexibility – so you get to determine how you work, where you work. And if/when you want a vacation, you can work with your team to determine how much and how long (e.g. no restrictive vacation policy). We focus on results. We have a transparent working environment, so you’ll know all about goals, strategies, financials, etc. And you’d be working with the occasional (quiet) dog in the office, no jerks, and people who genuinely care about each other. We know how to play so there’s plenty of beer (or root beer…whatever you’re into), retreats, impromptu celebrations, and company provided all-employee lunches every Friday.
Our offices are off the famed Pearl St Mall in downtown in Boulder, CO and are within walking distance to top restaurants, offering great food and after-work fun. What could be better?!
What we do:
Kapost's software platform organizes Content Marketing into a structured business process, enabling companies to produce the quality and quantity of content necessary to succeeding in generating and nurturing sales opportunities. Kapost's platform allows organizations to manage content via approval workflows, calendaring, distribution & analytics to expedite and measures all channels. Kapost manages blogs posts, white papers, ebooks, video, social media, and connects with Marketing Automation and Website CMS platform for single point of ideation to publishing.
Interested? Apply now and join our amazing team!